Monday 15 June 2015

Music review of Uvaa (hindi)

This movie is very unknown and I just am reviewing it because I want people to know more about new and unknown music. These are not songs you will hear in your cars or malls and that is the aim of my blog to get to know more about unknown music myself and make others also aware. Let us see if this was worth reviewing or not.

Ishq Fobiya- This song starts off with a typical guitar sound then comes the innocent flute. Mohammed Irfan sings this melody really well. I liked this song because it reminded me of one of my favourite songs called Arziyan from a film called Jigariyaa. Although this song is not that good as that but surely the same type. I would not say an average song but not a great one either.

Jiyo Lalla- This song is an example of a headache inducing song which literally has no other motive than making listeners cry and bang their heads on walls and pillars. Talking of this song is giving me headache. Let us just move on.

Vade Mataram- Just giving songs patriotic titles does not make them good. This song is another torture with just the singer blabbering. Please skip this.

Natani- This song is the most exciting and addictive song and I am in love with it. It starts with, like a music that comes in exhibitions and contests in malls here in Singapore and then the addictive music is complemeted well by the addictive beats and this song is a fun ride and I would expect this song to be played in clubs by DJs.

This album is pretty flat and apart from 2 good songs it has nothing to offer. I would still continue my mission of making people aware of new and unknown music.

My picks- Ishq Fobiya, Natani

Ratings- 2 stars out of 5


No comments:

Post a Comment