Wednesday 8 July 2015

music review of Thoda Lutf Thoda Ishq

I do not expect a lot from this album seeing the title and a new composer but I still think this album can surprise me.

Mera pyaar hai Maggi jaisa- This is one of the worst songs I have heard in the recent times and the lyrics are crazy. the lady says her love is like maggi and one will get it instantly. This song is so annoying that yours ear drums will start crying. Just skip it.

Pyaar Hua Jab tujhse- This is a simple love song and sung really well by Mohammed Irfan and this song is a welcome one after the torture of the first song. This is peaceful and one can sway with the music instantly and is a decent listen. One should listen to this and I am sure they will like it.

Bawri Pooch Pool Party- Although this is a party song but I did not find this annoying at all. I infact enjoyed it and it is a really fun song. One would think this is sung by Mika but instead it is sung by Raja Sagoo. This song is not good but it is really fun and one can listen to it when in a bad mood.

Title song- Another peppy song but Labh Janjua is the singer so one can expect a lot. The song is really boring but it is saved by the vocals of Labh Janjua . Apart from the good singer, this song is really bad and annoying. I would rather listen to better Labh Janjua songs than this.

The album is a big letdown and only one good song and that is not good.  More melodious songs should have been included.

My picks- Pyaar Hua jab tujhse

Rating- 1 out of 5


No comments:

Post a Comment